Monday, October 1, 2018

Whelp.

I might have to take Wednesday off.  Apparently I need to move out of my apartment by Wednesday.  I had originally told my landlord that my building permit expired at the end of September, so he thought I had already moved out.  I have been month to month since July/August, and since he never mentioned that someone is moving into my apartment this coming weekend (which might have been nice to know) I thought I was clear for the month.  Thankfully, the place is close enough to ready to start moving in.  

The septic is behind schedule, but my current landlord is going to let me squat in another apartment for October.  But I do need to be out of my current apartment by Wednesday.  As such, there probably won't be in any posts this week, since I am guessing Thursday and Friday will still be very hectic.

3 comments:

  1. you have a PO box for mail or do you have to change everything?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My mail has long since been changed over the property.

      Delete
    2. That said, I will have to go through and change over the electric and propane and internet (if i want it) and so on.

      Delete