Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Sadly no electric.

I didn't manage to get Barry up there for the electric, his truck developed an issue yesterday that he needed to attend to.  He said he would be good for tomorrow though.  If his truck is grounded he can ride up with me. 

I went up at lunch to do skirting, and found that even though it was sunny with a light breeze, everything hadn't dried out yet.  So I went and swept off the track locations. 


I also laid out the track itself, since it was still wet as well.  Thankfully it didn't blow away.


I only got a couple of pieces done before I realized I had run out of things to hold it down after gluing it on with. 


I switched over to doing plumbing work.  I got the part sticking out of the slab trimmed, as well as the elbow to make it shorter.  I am debating doing a partial piece of pipe to get it back to the right area, and then using a coupler to get it to the perfect length.  Not ideal, but it does make it a lot easier. 


Still annoyingly no progress on the checklist.  Time is running out.  I need to already be on the before winter checklist at this point. 

Before Occupancy:
  1. Install paneling on interior walls.
  2. Build floor pan for the bathroom
  3. Install bathroom fixtures.
  4. Install electric.
  5. Complete interior plumbing and test it.
  6. Finish running the waste PVC line.
  7. Well prep work.
  8. Get well installed.
  9. Get hot water heater installed.
  10. Install flooring.
  11. Install skirting.
  12. Install some form of cabinets in the kitchen.  
  13. Install kitchen sink.
  14. Install kitchen appliances.
  15. Install enough driveway to satisfy the apron requirements.
  16. Get propane installed.
Before Winter:
  1. Build bed frame.
  2. Build closets.
  3. Install table.
  4. Install heat tapes.
  5. Build some sort of porch.
  6. Smooth driveway enough to plow/clear
  7. Fix snowblower.  
  8. Winterize equipment (mower, undercoat the truck, etc).
  9. Clear slab
  10. Shed work
    1. Extend roof to prevent snow pushing on the side.
    2. Fix pilings

No comments:

Post a Comment