Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Mostly errands.

Today was mostly an errand type day.  I went up and paid my property taxes, paid some other bills, and so on.  I talked to the septic guy, and I am meeting him tomorrow to discuss the seeding and look over the work he has done.  The yard is still very rough, but at this point I want the excavator out of there so I can pave the apron.  He did say he had some leftover material from another job that he would bring in for the driveway. 

I meant to test the pressure tank today, but didn't get around to it.  I didn't leave work until it was almost dark. 

I also got a hold of a company that sells skirting in Hinsdale, so not too far away.  He said he was out of stock right now, but had a truck coming in this week.  I will head down there Friday.

As for my work, I was pretty wiped and it was already 6 when I got up there today, so I just did a little bit of prep work for the fiberglass.  I vacuumed the floor and got painters tape on the plumbing.  I am not worried about the walls since they are plastic and it won't stick.  I wanted to lay the mat, but realized that I didn't have a pair of scissors with me.  I wanted to do the glassing today, but I thought it was supposed to be warm today, and it was, until the storms came through and sucked the heat right out of the air.  Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment