Thursday, July 5, 2018

The CSST wasn't completely flat

I checked the air pressure again today when I went up.  It was down to 3PSI.  Unfortunately work didn't have any crescent wrenches larger than the one I already had, so I might go snag one from Tim or just buy one.


The knotweed is still growing.  It doesn't look luscious and green anymore, but is definitely still growing.  it is up to my knees now.


I put a couple more pieces of insulation in before I ran out of go and then headed home.  Not a very productive day, but better than nothing. 


I also gave Jason the leftover copper, the stuff I can't return.  He is the guy that lent me the PEX crimpers.  He is in the process of rebuilding an old house that has been divided into apartments, so he will get plenty of use out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment