Saturday, July 14, 2018

Gas lines round two done.

This is actually yesterday's update.  I brought the T into work and used a bench vice to tighten the piss out of the fittings.  After work I went up and reinstalled it.


I did unfortunately break the foam seal when I installed because of how hard I was wrenching on it.


I ran another pressure test too.  It held for a quick test.


Even after the standard ten minutes, no change.  I left it pressurized so I could check it again today.


Due to the uncertainty of the weather today (storms at some point), I also covered it.  I didn't have any bags left in my car, so I just put a piece of roofing up against the wall.  Hopefully the wood blocks are enough to keep it from blowing away.


 Hopefully I will also get today's post out today.  I went to a bonfire last night and didn't get home until early this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment