Sunday, July 22, 2018

Sore day. Short update.

I unfortunately forgot my phone when I went up today, so no pictures.  I was quite sore, so I didn't get a whole lot done today.  I cut up a few pieces of insulation which are now ready to install for the ceiling.  I was lazy and didn't install them though.  I also did some measuring and design for the interior work. 


I am currently debating whether I should install the flooring and ceiling first or the interior wall.  It would be easier to do the others before the interior wall, but probably should come afterwards.

Unfortunately, it looks like my nice free ceiling fan won't fit, unless I can put it far enough inside to not be close enough to the door.  I am guessing that would require I put the fan inside a cabinet though.  Bummer.  I do have a backup light fixture though.

No comments:

Post a Comment