Saturday, July 21, 2018

Ready for Matt tomorrow

The first thing I checked was the gas lines.  The gas lines were good.

I then installed the standpipe.

The other major item was installing the source line wiring.  2 gauge wire is really obnoxious, but it is in.

These weren't made for 2 gauge, but they held.  They were the only clips I had that were even remotely close to large enough.

I should have plenty of slack.

The inside is all buttoned up.

I don't have quite as much as outside, but should be plenty.

It is all sealed up.

I also started to go around and chop off the excess foam.

At that point, I was running out of materials, so I went home, grabbed some grub, and went up to Home Depot.  I decided to go with the underlay as my paneling with a bleached stain.  I only got three cans which was all they had, so I will have to finish it after it is installed.  

I put a blanket on it to help protect it from the dew.

Matt is coming up tomorrow, so hopefully all this will be installed tomorrow.  

No comments:

Post a Comment