Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Very productive day.

I took today off and got some work done today.  It was a beautiful day.  It was also very productive.  The first thing I did was build my third arm.  Putting some of my scrap lumber to use. 

Works like a charm.

It is puffing up like I had hoped.

This is how much a single roll covers.  It made a noticeable difference to the comfort inside.  It stopped all the heat radiating down from the roof.

I got a couple batts installed from the other roll as well.  

At that point I decided to mow the yard to let the sun get far enough behind the clouds, and since it is the last chance that I will .  At that point I decided to switch over to paneling.  I got the first piece cut and fitted.  Unfortunately the staples I bought to hang it with were in the truck.

Not sure why I installed the 2x4 for the kitchen light, it needed a box.  Unfortunately the box is supposed to cover a 2' span, but it didn't really reach.

Fortunately this is all it has to support.

The kitchen light cord is installed too.

It is supposed to be rainy the rest of the week, so I hope I will be able to finish the insulation.

No comments:

Post a Comment