Saturday, July 7, 2018

Pliers are not wrenches.

I went up today after work and was greeted with a pleasant surprise.  The glyphosate is finally working.


They are getting much thinner as well.


The ones up by the road have stopped growing as well. 


The leaves are starting to wilt as well.


I went and checked the pressure.  The lines were still not flat.


That said, I have reinforcements.


I quickly realized that the joints were indeed loose.  This is what they look like all tightened up.  This one I tightened both nuts about two extra turns.


This is how loose the other joints are.  Notice the much larger gaps.  Unfortunately, I might need some assistance to tighten all these up, since I can't hold the T and tighten the wrenches at the same time


As I was getting a drink, I noticed that I have skunks. 


I also got the rest of the XPS on one side of the drain pipe installed.  I still need to cut the pipe area out. 


I also came to a realization of something else that I forgot:  This is where the electric panel is going.  I don't have any inlet power lines.  I might want to do something about that, preferably before the paneling goes up.


It was nice and pleasant out today, it was in the 70s, and is supposed to be nice again tomorrow, so I will probably do the fiberglass which is particularly nasty when it is really hot.

1 comment: