Sunday, July 1, 2018

CSST Ready to install.

Today's heat management strategy was not to go outside.  I went out early before it got busy and hot and picked up everything I needed for the gas lines and started to look at flooring.

These are the leading candidates.  The first two are laminate, not true hardwood, the other two are bamboo.  The laminates are both cheaper and much lighter in weight.








I also got the CSST assembled for the gas lines.  It is ready to install.  I do still need to tighten some of the joints.  I stopped up and grabbed my crescent wrench, but it didn't open large enough, so the joints need to be tightened.  I also got a test pressure gauge so I can test the lines.


I should have plenty of extra.


I was also watching a game marathon today and noticed that my TV is starting to die.  Kind of annoying since I am nowhere near the 50K hour they are supposed to last, but the backlight has started flickering, which is kind of annoying.  I found an upgrade pretty cheap, but it isn't something that I wanted to spend money on at the moment.

Tomorrow is supposed to be a real burner, so we shall see how it goes.  I should still at a minimum get the CSST installed, completing the gas lines rough-in.  I would like to get the next piece of flooring in too, but in the 95 degree heat, hefting around plywood might not happen, so we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment