Saturday, September 2, 2017

Chilly day

NOTE - I wrote this yesterday, forgot to publish it.  This is Friday's update.

Nothing too exciting, more wiring.  There is now orange intermixed with the yellow, which is 10AWG.


At this point, I have the circuits for the front half of the trailer done, so the Utility room, bathroom, fridge, kitchen outlets, dishwasher, stove, and I got the wire run for the exterior outlet.  I am worried though that I won't have enough wire.  I thought when I bought a 250ft roll that I was buying too much.  Likewise, for the 10AWG, I originally wanted to run a 30A circuit for the heat pump.  It is a good thing it only needs 20A, since I don't have enough wire to run a 30A circuit.


I also got the siding up there that I picked up the other day.  I haven't figured out how I am going to install it by myself yet, and Tim and Greg weren't available this weekend, but I will figure something out.


I have Monday off, so hopefully I can get most of the exterior and wiring buttoned up this weekend.  The cold spell is supposed to break, which will help.  I actually wanted a flannel shirt when I was up there today (when I got there at 3:30 it was only 59 degrees and continued to plummet), and there is a frost advisory out for tonight.  

Since I haven't completed anything, no movement on the checklist.

2 comments:

  1. You're going to be done with it before the town decides to give you the permit, aren't you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The outside maybe. The earliest I can get the permit is 9/11/17.

    ReplyDelete