Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Working on the venting.

I managed to get out early today.  I started by going to the bank.  Turns out Savings Bank of Walpole doesn't have anything for me either.  At least they came out and told me straight up though instead of sending me on a multi-day runaround. 

After that I went up and did some more work on the plumbing.  I have the bulk of the attic parts of the venting done. 


There is a couple of flaws with my working after dark plan.  It is too dark outside to use the saw, so I went home when it was too dark for my flashlight.  I do have another waterproof floodlight on order, but it hasn't gotten here yet.  The other major issue is that the rubber cement clearly says on the can that it only works down to 40F, and takes a couple of hours to cure.  I thought it worked at all temperatures, it just took a little longer to set up in the cold, but that isn't what the can says.  I might have to cut all the pieces and dry fit it and do all the final assembly during the weekend.

It is going to be a while before there is any movement on the checklist.

No comments:

Post a Comment