Friday, October 13, 2017

Another bank rejection.

The last couple of days I have been working with Bank of NH, and today they finally told me that the only thing they had was a home improvement loan, but that didn't go up to 30k.  So I am on the hunt for a bank again.  Monday I will check with NBT bank (they gave me the car loan for the Nissan) and TD Bank.  I might have to get an unsecured personal loan, but most of those don't go to 30k either, so we shall see.  Worst case, if I find one that goes up to 20-25k, I could put the well on my credit card and get the loan for just the septic.  That would pretty much max out my card, which I don't really want to do going into the holiday season, but if I must than I must.  In order to keep it under 20k, I would have to do the electric and the driveway and stuff myself too, which with only a maxed out credit card might be interesting.  Kind of annoying.

I did get a little progress done today after I went out and helped one of my coworkers move.  This picture looks like the one yesterday, with one important different, there is a little purple at the joints, because it is all cemented together now.


I picked up a couple of pieces that I had missed as well, so I now have a toilet flange and a drain for the bathroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment