Sunday, October 8, 2017

Underbelly almost done.

I went and visited Aunt, Uncle and Mike this weekend.  The drive was quite pretty.  Most of Vermont and the Molly Stark was in peak foliage.  Unfortunately this is probably all the leaf peeping that I will get to do though.




Not quite all of it was though.


I didn't get quite get back early enough to complete the underbelly.  I did get the taping done though.


I also got the wheel pieces cut and installed. 


The green can in that last picture is all that remains for the underbelly.  It is the spray in foam pestblock.  I intend to fill the hard to insulate areas with it.  That is all that remains on the underbelly.  The should be finished tomorrow.  As such no movement on the checklist.

2 comments:

  1. Go AL GO! LOL. you seem to be moving right along!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, wait until I get to the plumbing, that will probably take a lot longer. I expect it will take a lot longer than the electric.

      Delete