Wednesday, May 3, 2023

No more propane

My propane tanks are moved.  They aren't where I wanted them, but since you can't even walk in my yard right now, this will have to do.  If the yard ever firms up I can probably just move them with the tractor.  I wanted them back by the well.  They used a hand dolly to move them, nothing powered.



I am surprised that they didn't cover the regulator.  I might put a bag over it or something.  


After eating my last meal on the stove, I pulled out my temporary stove.  Turns out my lighter is toast, and my matches are a bit short and I roasted some finger hair testing it, but it works fine.  If you blow up the picture, you can see the match I dropped on it (left burner).  I will probably list the stove for sale in the next couple of days, see if I can sell it.  It was a cheap $250 stove when it was new though, so I am not holding out much hope. 

Fortunately for me the hot water heater just bridges the cold and hot water lines when it is turned off, so I won't need to do any plumbing work to continue to use the dishwasher.

Not too much else has been going on this week.  Just rain.  And some more rain.  With a side of rain.  Thankfully when UPS delivered the microwave they left it in the carport.  Lowe's has now failed to deliver the fridge to the store twice; it was supposed to be there Monday, then the tracking said Tuesday, now it just says delayed.  I'll give them a few more days before I look elsewhere; I don't need it immediately.


I also got the first tire back.   I will probably change it out this weekend when it might at least hopefully consider stop raining.  

I am still debating on that plastic table thing.  As time is getting short, it is looking quite tempting, and just getting a sink is about double what that table with one in it cost.  

Before the site work:
  • Get a 2 5/16 ball for my truck
  • Get rid of unneeded appliances (propane, stove, fridge, water heater)
    • Propane - Scheduled for May 3rd
    • Stove
    • Fridge
    • Water Heater
  • Finish packing up house
  • Move house to parking spot.  Plug septic.
  • Fix generator again.

No comments:

Post a Comment