Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Fridge is out

The tree company didn't how up at all yesterday, so no new poles or anything.  I took a look at the Jackery when I got home, and it stayed on, and was at 84% after roughly 10.5 hours.  Not bad for a fridge that isn't on the efficient end for its class.


Last night's task was getting the fridge out.  I moved everything from my big fridge to the little one.  I got everything in for the fridge part, but it is pretty close to full.  The freezer everything didn't fit.  I had to make a trip in to work and put a few things in the plug in cooler.  I guess that is to be expected when going from 18 cubic feet to 4 though.  



I dragged it out too.  It was a real pain, and it fell off the hand cart.  I didn't care about it enough to strap it to the hand truck.  Oops.  Oh well, I was planning to scrap it anyways.  It is the last thing that I can't directly lift, I can lift the dresser and washer and stuff.  Like the stove, it was pretty messy behind it.  


It is now sitting on the slab.  I will take it to the scrapyard at some point, probably when I take the old Tundra rims, dishwasher (assuming it doesn't sell), microwave (also assuming it doesn't sell).


Something I apparently forgot when I built the kitchen is that I noticed that this cabinet is loose and free-standing.  I never attached it to the wall.


There will definitely be updates today, the tree guys showed up before I left for work this morning.


I went out for a walk yesterday at lunch, and things are in bloom.  Quite nice.


With the fridge out, I can hopefully rearrange stuff enough to get the dresser out now.  The futon should now fit on the other side of the house if needbe.  Then the closet too; it is all but empty at this point.  I didn't get to Bob's yesterday to pick up the tire, I will do that today at lunch.  

Before the site work:
  • Build prototype cap/camper
  • Empty slab.  Get the grill, storage binclotheslinebug zapper, and other junk off the slab.  
  • Replace tires on tiny home trailer
  • Determine where to and move carport
  • Build kitchenette for the truck camper
  • Get rid of unneeded appliances (propane, stove, fridge, water heater)
    • Stove
    • Fridge
    • Dishwasher
    • Water Heater
  • Finish packing up house
  • Move house to parking spot.  Plug septic.
  • Fix generator again.

No comments:

Post a Comment