Thursday, September 6, 2018

I haven't done squat, but a lot of things are happening.

As you might have guessed from the title, I haven't done much the last couple of days other than work, but there is plenty to report on.  Unfortunately I didn't have my phone with me today, so I don't have pictures, I will have to remember to take some tomorrow.

For starters the septic work has begun.  Several of the walls of the old foundation are down.  There is a big excavator up there now.  I also have my re-approval, it came in quicker than I expected.

In addition the blasting on the road is ongoing.  They have pulled a bunch of rock out of the road, and are rebuilding it.  I still have my concerns about whether I can wait for the road to get my driveway apron done.  Right now I am guessing not.

I have decided that it is worth it to just buy more board for the ceiling and eat the cost.  It was rainy today, but tomorrow is supposed to be nice, so I will pick up the new boards tomorrow or this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment