Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Beat the outlet into submission.

Today was a nice day.  I even got out at an almost normal time, getting out at quarter after 5.  Fairly cool.  Fall is coming.  Even my leaves are beginning to change. 




The concrete is gone.


I also fixed the power and got my test apparatus up and running.  Turns out whacking the outlet a few times allowed me to reset the GFCI outlet down by the pole.


Now that I had power, I continued load testing the electric.  First I backfed the dining room circuit and tested all those.


I then backfed the utility room circuit and got the rest of the outlets.


The only circuits untested are the 240V circuits.  Those will be tested when I finish the generator outlet.

I also tested a bunch of the other stuff.  The bathroom fan worked.  It is quieter than I expected, though I think I should have chopped off more of the ducting though, I can hear the loose mylar flapping a little.


Thankfully I also still had the clip on lamp in my car, which is what I used as my tester last year when I looked at the panel.  This gave me a bulb to test the lights that I have installed.


The light down at the end is rather bright.  And I know, I need to clean up.


The outside light works too.


I started to get ready to install the lights on the trailer, but ran out of daylight.  I got the trailer registered yesterday, so I have the plate and everything for it. 


I still have some spare bulbs to bring up, and now the earlier nights are a lot less of an issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment