Saturday, September 1, 2018

Annoyingly little done.

Even though I took today off, I didn't get a lot done.  I spent most of the morning waiting for the septic guy to call.  He finally got a hold of me at 3:30, but at that point obviously most of the day was gone.  I did get up there and got some work done though. 

The panel is now complete.  For real this time.  Including the random dangler and the generator circuit.


I even prepped the cover.  Unfortunately I noobed the listing of the circuits.


It really made a mess though.


I also made a cord to backfeed through the exterior outlet.


I also hayed off the back yard.  The tractor was not pleased.
Before:


After:


It wasn't as dry as I thought it was.


I am at the LAN now for the weekend, though I might head over in the mornings, since normally the LAN doesn't start for the day until after noon.  I do have to go and meet the septic guy tomorrow at 830AM, so I will need to get an early start (and it is already after 1230...)

2 comments: