Thursday, August 24, 2017

Vacation over, back to work.

Despite dragging all day and being overly tired, I managed to get back up to the property.  We got a lot of severe storms that brought a ton of rain in a hurry, so I went up and assessed the damage.  

This was the only casualty.  I popped it back together and it was fine.  

Most importantly the trailer withstood it just fine.  The tarp was a little torn up though.

The driveway didn't fare too well either.  There are a lot more ruts and they are a lot deeper.  There used to be only one.

It is really deep too, the channel is almost a foot deep.


All that said, I did get the tarp off today and got started anchoring the floor down.  

I didn't get it finished, but I have a process that works well now and should get them finished tomorrow.  As such, no changes yet on the todo list.

No comments:

Post a Comment