Monday, August 7, 2017

Short update, no pics.

So I was on the agenda for the selectman meeting tonight, but apparently they decided to take me off it since I can't get my building permit tonight.  They never bothered to tell me though, so I went up anyways and at least gave them copies of everything I have worked on the last couple of weeks.

I thought a bit more about the window situation.  I think I will make the window at the north wall large enough to be the egress window and that way I can put a normal window (the same one as the kitchen and laundry room) behind the desk.  I was intending to get a larger window for the north wall anyways, so this doesn't change much.  The only downside is that it means I will have to put the heat pump a bit closer to the floor than I originally wanted to.  I also started to figure what I need for wood for the window framing.  I hope to have that finished up tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment