Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Steamy day.

I didn't do anything yesterday, I was helping Tim recover data on his thumb drive in exchange for letting me use his hole saw again. 

My body was not prepared for the sudden jump in temperature.  It was 92 today in Keene at lunch.  It was still 90 when I headed up after work.  Two days ago we got a couple inches of snow.


I was a bit lethargic after work today, so all I did was get the plumbing cut and dry fitted before I came home.  The picture is unfortunately a bit washed out.


Which left me with the homework of assembling it all. All the joints are cemented, except for one so that I can install it easier.  This is the last piece of the rough in waste lines, since this gets it outside of the underbelly, the T is the exterior clean out.


Thunderstorms rule the rest of the week, so I won't get the exterior light and outlets installed until this weekend, which is the last piece before I can button up the walls in the far end of the house.  I still have to finish the shower plumbing for the south end, but those are it for the wall insulation.  As far as the source side of the plumbing goes, the shower, exterior hose, source, and pipe insulation are all that remain.  I haven't started on the gas lines.  Those are much simpler though, since the only things using the gas are the hot water heater and the stove.  I wanted to put in a T for the dryer as well, since I never ran a 240 outlet; gas is the only option for a full size dryer.  It doesn't sound like much, but it is May at this point, and as I have entered the realm of things I am not familiar doing, progress has slowed.

1 comment:

  1. Lethargic from the heat? heck even we haven't hit 90 yet

    ReplyDelete