Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Those plastic boxes suck, but it is installed.

For starters my bug zapper had disappointing results.  The bugs aren't bad this year, hopefully I massacred them.


I borrowed a dremel from work and hollowed out the standpipe a little bit so that the pipe actually fit. 


The box is mounted and the plumbing is now complete.  The box is a little tilted because it is a really cheap POS.  Were I doing it again, I would build my own box.


I have reading to do for tomorrow, so I didn't too much after getting this part done.  I still have the exterior outlets to do, which is the last item before the walls can be finished.  I have half days tomorrow and Thursday so I can hopefully get those in tomorrow.  Then it is the remaining plumbing in the floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment