Friday, May 18, 2018

Source lines complete with a couple minor exceptions.

It was a gorgeous day.  Not as productive as I would like, but I went home around 5 when my bowels and stomach were reminding me that it was time to take a pit stop.

I started off with some painting. 


I completed laying the piping for the source lines.  Everything is insulated as well to the point where it comes up out of the floor.


Even the hose line is run.  I can't install the hose spicket itself until the siding that it has to go through is fixed.


I wanted to run the main line too, but I think it is worth the 15 dollars to get pipe that is already straight.  I tried using a heat gun to help straighten it, but it would have taken me all weekend to get a long enough straight piece to run all the way down.  I am also considering using 1" line for it, but we shall see.  1" is pretty common for the main line, but that is normally a very long line.  For me, 3/4 is probably fine.  If it is a lot more expensive, I might stick with 3/4. 


I also did some outdoor cleanup today, since I didn't want to stay inside all day.  I finally got the last of the tar paper cleaned up.


I also noticed that my fly tape made a mess.


So I moved it to the edge.  Hopefully it is now far enough away to not cause any more goo.

No comments:

Post a Comment