Monday, April 30, 2018

All the seasons in a couple of days.

The last couple of days have covered pretty much all the seasons.  We had a cool cloudy day, a warm spring rainy day, today was snowing when I was up there with the septic guy (only accumulated on the grass thankfully), and tomorrow will be 80. 

It was still snowing when I got up there after work, so I decided to complete the homework.  The loop with the shut off valves for the shower are done. 


The 3" waste line is measured and prepped for cutting.  This is the last bit that gets it outside of the underbelly. 


I tried to do the washing machine box, but the instructions say to use a crescent wrench to take the valve completely apart, but one doesn't fit.  I will have to get the actual wrench, which is up in the shed. 



1 comment: