Sunday, April 29, 2018

Not very productive weekend

Since a couple of people have been curious, this is what I was doing at the concert, making sketchy platforms and running a projector on it.  It was a choir concert that one of my coworkers was singing in, and it was a combined one in conjunction with a couple of local school choirs. 


It was surprisingly well attended, the place was almost packed.  The far benches were reserved for the choirs.


On Saturday, I went up to look at a grill.  It was in worse shape than the one I just tossed across my back yard.  After some motivating, I went up and did get a couple of little things done, most notably I got the insulation moved over a bay, so the complicated corner is done, and this bay is open so that I can put the plumbing in it.  I left shortly afterwards since I was in a t-shirt and shorts, and was rather itchy, the california corners are really difficult to get right.


Today was a rather miserable cold day.  I went up to try and grab some carpet, but the dude left it outside in the rain, which I didn't really want to deal with. Instead, I decided to do some pipe insulation.  I haven't finished the homework yet, so I didn't have the rest of the plumbing to install, and it was a miserable day anyways.  I got one manifold done.


The spray paint didn't work.  It was coming off and there is powder everywhere.


A couple of other things of note, apparently my bug light was too heavy, it ripped the board out of the stump I had screwed it into.


I will need to get the mowers up and running soon.  Everything is turning green.


The other septic guy is coming up tomorrow morning, so hopefully some good news will come of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment