Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Quick work

I went out during lunch and got the last few pieces I need (again).  I didn't do much after work, just polished up a little of the insulation.  I got the small pieces fitted for over the windows.  Those are all up now.



I tried to remove the one installed in the wrong bay.  My staple remover won't do it.


I calculated the number of batts I have left, and I will need to pick up another pack, so I cleaned up the little pieces.  I will also be able to clean up some that are pieced together like the one on the left..


With the rain that came in today, the snow is 100% gone.


I will finish up my homework tonight or tomorrow.  I am working the projector at a concert Friday (dry run is tomorrow), so probably won't get anything done until the weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment