Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Got a little done.

I didn't get much free time, but I did manage to get out on time for the first time in a long time, so I headed up to the property before heading over to dinner.  I managed to get the other vertical pipe insulated.


I also got a few more plumbing connections done.  I ran my errands the other night so I had enough clamps and whatnot. 


I also went up today during lunch to get my property tax paperwork done, the forms for what has changed and all that.  I also learned a few interesting things: Hubbard Rd is this year's paving project, so I will have fresh pavement all the way to Route 9, as they did Centre St last year.  It also means I should wait for the paving to complete before doing the apron, since I will likely get the first few feet for free from the town. 

I also learned that apparently I have inspired others, there have been a couple of others in Sullivan inquiring and trying to move into campers and other various small residences. 

Dinner was delicious, we got a hibachi grill at Koto, and I had a lobster tail and steak, along with sushi as an appetizer.  I can only imagine what the bill was, but it was a good time and good food. 

Tomorrow I hope to get some gravel during lunch and perhaps do some work on the driveway.  I am also going to go look at a snowblower this weekend (hopefully) that would fit on dad's tractor.

No comments:

Post a Comment