Tuesday, August 1, 2023

Short post, new toy.

I didn't do much unpacking yesterday, though I did finish washing all my dishes (at least everything that goes through the dishwasher).  I still need to sort them, I have something like 40+ big plates now, which is a few more than I need.  The dishes in the sink are hand washing, which I haven't done yet.


Most of the evening yesterday though was picking up a freebie elliptical.  It is actually a pretty nice one, with adjustable stride lengths and everything.  I am beginning to wonder if all the gym stuff I wanted to put in there is going to fit though, that elliptical takes a good chunk of the room.  I am not going to worry about that until I have more equipment though.  


I sent off my gripe list to FineLine this morning, to get them started to work on the nails coming through the floor and stuff like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment