Monday, August 7, 2023

Short post, up in North Conway for the weekend.

I went to a bachelor party (congrats Brian!) over the weekend up in North Conway (think Lake George of NH).  Many shenanigans ensued.  


The rental had a hot tub, which I logged many an hour in.  I definitely want a hot tub when I build the porch on the house.  I unfortunately didn't grab a picture of it.  

Saturday we went for a short hike to Echo Lake to go swimming.  There were some interesting things on the short trail we did.  Like a random old car frame. 


The views from the lake were quite impressive.  I swam for a little bit, but mostly floated for a couple of hours staring at the views from the lake.  There was a beach right next to this spot.



I got home Sunday, but courtesy of staying up until 1-2AM all weekend and yet still waking up at 6, I was pretty much wiped, so I didn't really do much other than take a nap and unpack my stuff from the trip.  I was pleasantly surprised it was quite pleasant in the house when I got home, despite being about 80 outside.

Unfortunately the rain is coming back today.  I wasn't really attentive enough yesterday to move the carport back.  Oh well.  

1 comment: