Tuesday, August 29, 2023

Short post, no pictures

Not too much to report today.  I went out yesterday at lunch and officially ordered the couch and bed.  They came to a little over $1500 all said and done.  I did get the delivery since I didn't want to try to carry the couch into the house by myself.  They said they would carry it in and assemble it, and in the case of the bed, they would move the futon for me to the third bedroom.  For 30 bucks, that seemed worth it.

I finally got another quote for the AC back.  At 26 grand though (the other quote, which uses Samsung units instead of Mitsubishi ones was $13.5k), there isn't a chance I am willing to spend that, even if the units are better and more efficient.  Honestly, that might have been an outrageous quote just to make me go away.

I also went to Home depot last night and picked up some stuff for painting the cabinets so I can hopefully get working on that soon.

We finally have some nice weather coming up, so hopefully maybe Monday I can rent the excavator and get the trenches for the drain pipes in so I can get that done.  Hopefully next week I will be able to fix the carport too.

No comments:

Post a Comment