Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Small update, dumpster moved.

I went and sold the dozer blade for my lawn tractor when I got home.  I got home a little late, since I took the truck in for brakes (again) and then had to take the push plates off my tractor for the blade.

I also went to move the dumpster.  I wasn't sure if my tow cable would move it.  It doesn't appear to be a very beefy rope.


I hooked it up to the truck.  I tried to hook the tow rope to the inside of the frame tubing, but the hooks didn't fit.


But everything held, the dumpster is moved and the door is closed.



2 comments:

  1. Well at least the truck can still do some work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The truck will continue to do work until the transmission is left behind or I get angry enough at it to trade it in, whichever comes first.

      Delete