Wednesday, August 5, 2020

As far as storms go, that was disappointing.

When I woke up yesterday morning, so I would have time to get the wheels chocked.  To be honest, I don't recall why they weren't anymore, but at least one wheel on each side is block now.  I know using a 4x4 isn't ideal, but it works.


The storm itself was actually kind of disappointing.  The house was rock solid, which is a good thing, but all the massive rains and wind we were supposed to get didn't happen.  We did get some wind, but I lost no branches, there wasn't enough rain to cause any flooding or anything.  It was so tame that I actually decided to go out shopping.  It was nice, the stores were pretty empty.  This was the only damage I saw, my outdoor cabinet where I keep my shovel and the like blew into the back yard, and might have squashed a 5 gallon when it blew over. 

2 comments:

  1. Need a new 5 gallon bucket?? I might be able to get you one!

    ReplyDelete