Thursday, August 6, 2020

New toys.

Yesterday I had to work late so I didn't get much done.  I got to Harbor Freight for the stand, but everything I wanted there was out of stock in the Keene location.  I went to Home Depot instead and got a new miter saw.  It is only a Ryobi 10" slider, but is still a massive upgrade.  I also got a nicer blade for it and replaced my old FatMax that kind of turned to goo and rotted out.  Those with a good memory will remember my old one being a casualty of having PVC cement dumped on it when I was doing the PVC work for the tiny home, which rusted the blade and dissolved the case.  Have I ever mentioned I have PVC work?  Today I went to the Harbor Freight down in Amherst, and since Lowe's is right across the street, I stopped in and grabbed some siding panels.  They are more expensive and thinner than the Home Depot panels, but for siding I don't care much and they were actually in stock.  I also stopped at Home Depot on the way home and grabbed the rest of the roofing stuff.  I will start getting lumber tomorrow.

The new toys.


The beginning of the pile of parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment