Monday, August 24, 2020

Roofing done before the storms.

It got hot very quickly on Sunday.  I wasn't sure if putting a little tape on the edge of the metal roofing would be adequate to prevent it from cutting the strap, but it was fine.  No strap damage, and the tape was still intact when I took it off.


Despite my displeasure of walking around on the roof, it is finished. 


Despite the fact that I lost my glasses getting on the roof.  Fortunately they didn't break.  I really need to get around to getting a new pair.


Despite putting it up with no glasses on though, I only had one miss.


After cooling off, I started hearing rumbles of thunder, so I bailed on doing more outdoor work.  My hammy's and glute's were very sore and tired, so I was extremely lazy, watching the lightning.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know about getting new glasses - you really shouldn't rush decisions like that!

    ReplyDelete