Monday, August 3, 2020

Riveting dumpster work.

Not too much to report, just doing dumpster work.  I got the burn barrel reloaded and tossed a bunch of crap in the dumpster.  I have maybe a quarter of the pile tossed at this point.  I did find something interesting in the pile though.  I will have to watch out for more than mold and spiders.


I did do some weighing last night for the camper weight analysis.  I wanted to weight a 1x24 since it is a bunch of laminated boards, meaning it isn't the same as a 2x12.  


So I apparently didn't pay enough attention to the weather, and we are supposed to be hit with a tropical storm tomorrow. Up to 30-50mph sustained winds, with potential for gusts up to 80. So it looks like I will find out just how stable a 4x4 is; I haven't put feet on the supports for the house yet. If I had known this was coming, I might have done that today instead of doing dumpster work, but at this point it is too late to do anything about it

1 comment: