Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Finishing square

I went and bought another carpenter square on my way home, and had another thought to just use the slab.  I checked it against the slab and my eyeball was correct. 


I decided to move the side that was on the slab, so I didn't have to do more trenching.  My buddy sledge gave me a hand, since I couldn't drag the wall.


I pushed it until everything was lined up with the slab and, more importantly, the square agrees that the walls are correct now.


It was getting dark and I could hear some rumbling in the background, so I called it a night.  Today I will probably screw in the rafters that are installed if it isn't raining (chance of thunderstorms this evening).  I might try dragging the dumpster too, find if I need to buy a new towstrap or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment