Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Surprise! Storms. More nasty ones.

I took the truck today, thinking I was going to finish the paneling.  Ha!  Mother nature sure took care of that.  Last night it was supposed to be miserable on Wednesday, and then clear through into the following week.  I woke up this morning, and there are now "scattered thunderstorms" every day for the next 10, all 50% chance or greater.  Today went from hot but partly cloudy to hail.  Grumble.  I almost think I would rather have 90 and sweltering heat than storms.  I might have to bite the bullet and set up sawhorses inside the house.  I will have to vacuum before I put the flooring in anyways.

I do have more insulation though so I can continue even with bad weather.


I also picked up the electric panel.  Even though I don't think I will need it, I got the 24 space one over the 20.  I only need 16 slots, and chances of expanding the electric is very remote, but it was only 7 bucks more, so I decided better safe than sorry.


They took the signs down, and this is all they did to the road...  With the storms that came through today I am pretty sure a little further down is all ruts, so I am not sure what their end goal was.  Nevertheless it is still smoother to be honest.


Except where they got tired apparently.


With more hail and whatnot inbound, I decided to go to trivia instead.  It was pretty brutal.  We as a team did ok, but the sports round (typically my best contributions) we were one of the worst.  In the entertainment round the topic was movies.  I hadn't seen a single movie that was mentioned.  I probably should have installed more insulation...

No comments:

Post a Comment