Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Panel mostly wired in.

I got out at a normal time today, and despite the heat (it was 96 today) I did manage to get some of the electric done.

I borrowed some bolt cutters and got the main supply installed.

I then started installing circuits.  I decided to do one of the tricks I saw online.  

I got most of the panel wired in.  The entire left side is done.  It isn't a mess, but it isn't the neatest job I have seen.  

The breakers were a real pain.  They have a square head bolt in it, but only appear to be close to standard size.  It didn't work that well.  

I am also not a big fan of how well it clamped down on the wire.  It didn't do it well.

I will be load testing each circuit, so it shouldn't be a big deal, its just not a great clamp.  All of my outlets did a better job.

No comments:

Post a Comment