Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Paneling all but complete.

I didn't exactly get out early today, though earlier than normal, I managed to sneak out around 4.  I needed the extra time too.  I got the next couple pieces of paneling installed.  There is still one left, though more on that in a minute.


There are two reasons that last piece isn't installed.  I am still trying to figure out a way to get this in without cutting it.  I can't slide it in from the side since I need to start it from beyond the wall.  I tried dropping it in at an angle, but the piece of paneling is too tall.  I might have to cut it.  It wouldn't be the end of the world, it will be inside the cabinet.


There is one other issue, that thankfully I noticed before installing the paneling.  I never put in the electric for the light.  There is no light in the bathroom as it is today.  Oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment