Friday, August 3, 2018

Minor cleanup.

I didn't get out of work too late, but got interrupted by the rain.  The first thing I did was put blocks in at the light fixture.  It will now hold whatever you hang on it within reason.


I also finished stapling in the edges.  I am still on the fence about whether to bother switching to brad nails for the studs, but will likely just stick with staples.


I drew up and dimensioned the next piece, but because of the rain didn't get it cut.  When I plugged in the bug light though, the moth on it caught fire.  You can see the smoke coming out near the top.


They are closing the road for paving on the 6th and 7th during the day, so I will make sure that I don't take those days off.

1 comment:

  1. eh it's just a monday and tuesday! work long hours so you can have later in the week off!

    ReplyDelete