Thursday, August 23, 2018

Plumbing and wire.

Even though I didn't get out of work until well after 6 today, it was such a nice day that I decided to go up anyways.  It was in the 60s when I got up there, and clear with a slight breeze.  Unfortunately I am presenting at the demo again, so I will only be taking a half day off again.  Given how late I have stayed the last couple of days, I won't need to use vacation for it though.

Unfortunately the only picture I took of it was just a blur, but I finished the plumbing vent.  The plumbing is now complete.  The only thing I need to check before installing the insulation there is the bathroom vent.  I had considered installing a wall vent, but haven't really looked into them.  If I do a ceiling vent, that will have to be done before the insulation is installed.

I also put the wire in.  I haven't run it or anything. 


Didn't get a chance to run it up the wall, it was well after 7 by this point and starting to get hard to see.


As I mentioned, I am taking a half day tomorrow, so I should hopefully get the panel installed tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment