Friday, August 10, 2018

Lots of paneling

I took today off, and I am glad I did.  It was a gorgeous day.  I had to call in for the demo this morning, but afterwards I spent all of it doing paneling.  It is mostly done. The far side of the house is completely done.


The front wall is mostly done.


This is the only part not done.


I also trimmed most of these poorly, so I went through and shaved it down even more. 


The scraps are being useful too.  This is the next piece.  It is going to be a real pain.


They were riding a roller up and down the road when I got up there.  It is at least smooth again, but if they don't pave it tomorrow it is going to storm again on Sunday.


Looking at my hours for the week at work, if I work a couple of hours this weekend I can not use vacation time for Friday, which I will probably do tomorrow.  I do hope to finish the paneling tomorrow, and start on the electric panel.  I might pick up the ceiling stuff too, though that needs outdoors.  I would like to paint it before I install it.  Once the paneling is done though, I can work on the ceiling as I get time and nice weather, and work on the interior wall when it is stormy out.

No comments:

Post a Comment