Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Almost got the next piece of paneling done.

It was actually sunny in the afternoon, so I decided to make a go at the next piece of paneling.  The most complicated piece is all measured and cut now.  The car makes for a very poor stand.


It wasn't quite perfect.  I needed a little extra cut under the pipe, since it was a fitting right where the paneling is.


Other than that though it nearly fit perfect.  I do need to iron out a little bow in the paneling on the wall to the right, that is the only thing preventing it from sitting down in.


I also got my new high tech rodent repellent.  It is a ultrasonic emitter which supposedly hurts the ears on mice and a lot of pests.  We shall see if it was worth the money.  It was only 20 bucks though


It is actually supposed to be nice tomorrow so I am going to try to get out early.  We shall see though.  In other exciting news, I just heard back from the bank, and I finally got my loan.  I got 18k.  I asked for a little bit more, but that will be just fine.  I could make it work with 15k.  Time to get the ball rolling on the well and septic. 

1 comment: