Friday, June 30, 2017

Trailer picked up, last load of lumber ready.

Despite mother nature's plans, I got the last load from Home Depot this time and managed to pick up the trailer.  All the stuff I picked up today got tossed into the shed for the sake of time since I did it during work hours.


After work, and the reason I went to Home Depot during work, it was raining so hard my wipers were splashing in puddles on my windshield.  And I went and picked up the trailer in it.  Thankfully I was the only noob on the road, since the power of magnets has failed me.  Both of my magnetic lights fell off the trailer.  But it is back on the slab.  I got it on the slab first try, but it is horribly crooked.  Given the rain and the fact that it is a blind backup, I will call it a win.


The creek was already back up to the top.  We really didn't need the rain...



No comments:

Post a Comment