Sunday, June 4, 2017

Weed wacker analyzed, mowing done.

Got an early start today, trying to get everything done before the rain that was on its way.  I met one of the zoning board members that came up to poke around on the property, get a better feel for where everything is.

Everything is mowed.  I got the back mowed as well, even through the standing water.


In a fit of either courage or stupidity (I haven't decided which one yet) I even mowed the majority of the immediate backyard.  I probably shaved notable life off the mower doing it, and got stuck a couple of times, but it is knocked down.


I also went down by the creek, which I forgot last time.


I also did a little more investigative work on the weed wacker.  It looks like I won't need to replace the tank (as far as I know the tank itself doesn't leak).  The lines aren't molded into it, they go through it.  I am a little curious how it seals that way, but I guess a little epoxy or rubber cement or something will do the trick when I get the new lines in.


A better shot of the rest of the lines.  The big black thing is the primer bulb.


In addition, I also got all the measurements from the front of the lot at least so that I can draw the map that the zoning board wanted.  They mentioned that there are pins to denote where the right of way for the road ends, and where all measurements should begin from, but these are all I found, so I will have to go up and ask on Tuesday if this is where I should be measuring from.  They were about 4 feet off the side of the road.


I have a rough draft of a satellite view map.  I do need to go up there with my compass and get definitive angles though.

No comments:

Post a Comment