Tuesday, August 30, 2016

The new saw works great!

The new saw truly is twice the saw that the old one is.  I finished the side that I had started last weekend.   The saw made very short work of it, despite only having around 20 minutes of daylight.  I got stopped in the corner because I found a large bee nest, and my can of spray was empty.

The picture sucks since my phone camera doesn't focus, but it gives you the idea.



I have to admit, when I see things like these on Craigslist, it makes me wonder if I should just buy this trailer, do a little repainting on it, and use that.  I could be building in a week on this.
https://nh.craigslist.org/cto/5730276507.html


It would shift more of the limiting factor from time to time and money, since I still have a lot of costs remaining.  And to be fair, I could always finish clearing my current trailer and sell it at a later date.  On the other hand, all the time consuming work on my current trailer is already done I think, unless the floor turns out to be a real pain in the neck.  Tempting, but first I need to figure out the issue with my truck.  I have a new distributor cap for it, I just need time to install it.

2 comments: