Saturday, August 20, 2016

Finally a good day.

Today went well.  I got to see Bill from Carrier, he came up and we had lunch, and Time came over and took another very full truck of wood out.  Most of the dead stuff has been cleaned, there are a couple left, but most are gone.

The issue with the tractor was a minor one.  The clip that held the PTO arm in place broke.  I can pick up another one and it should be back in business pretty quick.
The bar I am holding should be connected to the other one.


Despite what I have cut with the mower, the deck was surprisingly clean.  The front yard was mowed wet, and the back was more like haying.


Well, the edge goes to the rock. The edges of the blade are supposed to be flush and parallel to the center...  So needless to say, the blade is bent.  Badly.


As for trailer destruction, I am ready for the beds to come out (I need to do a little clean up on the burn pile before they get tossed on) and the windows are unscrewed and ready to come out.  The wall is gone, and another pipe was cut.  I am nearing the point of whipping out the reciprocating saw and cutting off the walls and roof.

3 comments:

  1. All I can now think of is "Demolition Man!" as your new title

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not nearly as good as Sylvester Stallone was, but I am certainly getting pretty good.

      Delete
  2. I'd have to agree with your verdict of the rock winning. Split decision...

    ReplyDelete