Sunday, August 7, 2016

More bathroom work

I got a little more done today, though not much because I went to a cookout at Greg's and forgot my drill batteries at home.

One thing I noted as I worked is that it doesn't appear that I was taking it apart correctly. That being said, the head of this screw is in the wall somewhere.  It was just bizarre, a lot of the stuff I took apart today seemingly was like that.  I am not sure how it was built originally, since the head of this screw is inaccessible.


I tried to take off the mirror in the bathroom today.  It didn't come off nicely like the others.  I am trying to think of a good way to remove it without shattering it further, but so far have come up blank.  It is glued on much better than the others.


Despite my arm being in the way (I forgot to grab my SD card for my other camera as well so these were all taken with my phone) I still made a little progress.



No comments:

Post a Comment