Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Mower work.

I installed the first spindle today.  The blades are in really nice shape, I just had to knock the rust off them.


I also started to take out the second one.  I got the blade off, two of the bolts rung off, and the nut on the pulley is off.  I had to "modify" the plastic cover so I could get my ratchet on it.


Sorry the pictures are kind of crappy, I am beginning to notice that it is getting dark sooner, the days are shortening rapidly.  Just a couple of weeks ago I could stay out until 830-9PM, these were taken at 8 and even at ISO400 it is too dark to get a good shot now.  I might have to start getting it in gear earlier so I get more than 45 minutes of work in during the evening, since I normally get there around 7 (home by 6, dinner by 630, leave by 645).

No comments:

Post a Comment